Starhealth insurance ltd cheated me

sir,
My complaint is against Star Health Insurance ltd. regarding wrong deduction of my claim amount and nt giving proper explation.......here i telling in detail
My daughter Anvi was admitted in cocoon Hospital jaipur on 31/7/13, as Case of Acute dysentry with urinary tract infection with chronic nonresponding anemia. During hospitalization she was invistigated for present illness and cause of anemia as she was pale with signs of early rickets, for that a battery of investigations was ordered by treating pediatrician. they (Starhealth insurance) also asked for explation and abt etiology of anemia, which was answered satisfactory by our treating doctor . Inpite of all clear things, why my amount of 6039 was not allowed and deducted from my total claim ammount.
And Even their authorized doctor already visited us and had given approval for all investigations mentioned. And again why it was not communicated to me or my doctor. I mail them with all detail bt they denied for any resolvemrnt..... I am also a Pediatrician and knows all these things….so help me out regarding this matter and do some legal action against Star health policy for fooling us......

Dr. Hemraj Soni
Policy no-P/221100/01/2014/000240
Intimation no-CLI/2014/221100/0083000
Contact- 09887203855

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors