Skechers is costly brand having cheap quality

I had bought a skechers shoe from their store at sector 8, Panchkula and i had already replaced thrice. During running on ground i felt down on ground and the mesh of their shoe had torn which shows the cheap quality of their product .I am fed up from their quality. The quality of their product is very cheap and price is high. I have been using footwear of other brands like woodland,adidas , nike, puma, reebok, clarks but i hadn't face any kind of quality issue as in them. It was a worst mistake i had done in my life to buy shoes of this cheap brand.
Even a cheap brand Sega Mega is better than their brand and the cost of shoes of Sega Mega brand is only about 500 rupees and life of this shoes are about 6 to 8 months which is more than running life of their nasty shoes.
I had already replaced thrice and i had done more expenses for replacement of these shoes. First, i went at store to submit my shoes for physical verification and after a week to collect replaced shoes.
I had wasted my time and my money for replacement of these shoes.
The overall expense i had made to submit my shoes for physical verification at theyr store and to collect replaced shoes from their store is about 4000rupees.
In this money i could buy new shoes of another brands better than they.
They had wasted my money and my precious time. This brand is fudging and beguiling the consumer.
They had fudged me and beguiled me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors