paid for the service but didn't get the service

I've recharged my reliance digital TV on 2nd but didn't get the service(didn't get channels). I've called their customer care like 25 times and every time they told me to wait for 24hours and I did . It's been 3 weeks now and they didn't fix the problem. Above all their customer care associates hung up my call without even letting me finish. They were laughing on the customer's pity. The worst customer care service ever . My Reliance digital smart card number is 200675629612. If they are unable to provide the service then they should return the money back. They are neither returning the money nor providing the service. Tired of calling their worst customer care where they make fun of the customer and hung up the phone and say the same repetitive thing . Strict action should be taken against them who thinks that no one can do anything against them.

Myself Dr.Singh, My Reliance DTH number 200662655663
around 4 month ago we recharge in this number for 12 months plan. and after some days the most of channels are stop working when we called in customer care they said it will take some time but it will start working. we called on customer care 100 times every time they are saying same thing that our server is down we even can't check your details and it's happening from last 4 month. on 11/06/2018 I recharged with 300 rupees also but still nothing is working. now almost all channels are stop working. today (15/06/2018) I called on customer care(1800 200 9001) at 7:40 PM person who answered at customer care was very very rude what he said that our system is not working which they are saying from last four month then I asked him to connect my call to senior executive he refuse that also and said that everyone is busy here we will not connect your call to our senior executive I told him that I can wait then he said no anyhow I will not connect your call to senior executive and then suddenly he disconnected the call. Then i again called on customer care number at 7:50 PM .This time person answer with the name Rahul and he did the same misbehaviour.
how people can talk like that at customer care in such a big company!!!?
as I understand in last 4 month that you people can't repair our services. so you refund the amount which is in my DTH account or I will go to consumer court and I am really serious this time. because you people took this much amount and not giving services and your staff also insulting us, and I have all this call recorded in my phone also with the conversation at customer care.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors