Mobile Bill complaint against Vodafone

As I am using Vodafone services form past 8-9 years. I am having two postpaid connections from Vodafone company. I think its time for me to move on from Vodafone.

I am having some problem with 9899043630 bill for 20-09-12 to 19-10-12. I was using internet facility @199/- per month from past four years. I requested to drop this service in Sept-2012 Month. Next bill I have received in which they have charged Rs.4342/- for usage.:mad::s

Later i tried to get this bill adjusted many times via telephonic conversation with Vodafone but none of customer care executive helped me out for the same and they barred my services even i am not able to receive the calls on that number (9899043630).

Now they are threatening me that I have to pay whole amount otherwise they will drop the the services for my another postpaid number of Vodafone. This is like mental harassment for me. I need the solution because this is really pathetic for me.

This is no where logical as they are offering @2 paisa per 10 KB and charging 5 times more of that.

I am no more satisfied with the way of services of Vodafone. I want this bill to be adjusted and let me move to other service provider

Thanks and Regards

Amit Malik

09899043630, 08800988843

Dear Vodafone Care

My concern has not been resolved from Vodafone. This is still as it was. Vodafone executive said me that he will not make any adjustment to my billing amount.
Now I will publish my problem on social media sites. I do not want to do that but you peoples are forcing me to do so. Being an IT professional I know how to make raise on social media networking sites. Now I think that Vodafone do not want to resolve my problem.

Amit Malik
IT Manager
Wittybrains

hhb

in my case of vodafone, you will be shocked. i will make it simpler on this forum

1. vodafone removed tower from my area
2. network is so poor dont ask, its like a dead phone
3. vodafone people visit with their meters etc and confirm network issue
4. its been 5 months now, 500 rupees to write letters and done ask the no of emails sent
5. vodafone says you get us a building to put a tower, else go to hell your phone wont work. ( they didint say it really ) they meant that
6. nothing till date, just sitting. slowly moving each cell to ther providers thru portability

such large MNC, and helpsless beyond a point.

its a case study material

amcos_malik@yahoo.com said:
As I am using Vodafone services form past 8-9 years. I am having two postpaid connections from Vodafone company. I think its time for me to move on from Vodafone.

I am having some problem with 9899043630 bill for 20-09-12 to 19-10-12. I was using internet facility @199/- per month from past four years. I requested to drop this service in Sept-2012 Month. Next bill I have received in which they have charged Rs.4342/- for usage.:mad::s

Later i tried to get this bill adjusted many times via telephonic conversation with Vodafone but none of customer care executive helped me out for the same and they barred my services even i am not able to receive the calls on that number (9899043630).

Now they are threatening me that I have to pay whole amount otherwise they will drop the the services for my another postpaid number of Vodafone. This is like mental harassment for me. I need the solution because this is really pathetic for me.

This is no where logical as they are offering @2 paisa per 10 KB and charging 5 times more of that.

I am no more satisfied with the way of services of Vodafone. I want this bill to be adjusted and let me move to other service provider

Thanks and Regards

Amit Malik

09899043630, 08800988843

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors