wrong room was given during checkin

i paid and booked the room on 1st of january 2016 in goa. on arrival i was given a room which was cheaper than the room that i booked and it wasnt the same room. I paid Rs 6999 in total. i was offered other rooms but i denied it because i did not like their other rooms (that is the reason i booked the room that i chose) and it would have wasted my time to go to some other place to check in.
i was compelled to stay in that place since i did like any other place and customer care denied any refund. They said that i have to cancel the booking if i want to get a full refund. No partial; refund was offered to me. My holiday was ruined. I had to go through the agony of staying at a different room and paying more than it costs. My holiday in Goa was ruined because of oyo rooms. Hotel management said that they had given the information to oyo rooms but oyo did not update on their website.

Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. Please share your booking ID/contact details and our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors