Worst website.Bad Policy.Cancelled my order without permission when fault was theirs

I placed an order on snapdeal.com online on 2014-07-23 19:35:20 for "SAMSUNG 2166W Laser Printer "

At the time when I placed this order the item price was showing as 8500 and there was discount of 100% on this item. So the net price of the item was Rs. 0.

I placed the order and received the order id and email regarding the same. Now to my surprise today (24-07-2014) I received email from snapdeal saying that my order has been cancelled. I called up the customer care (sent email also but got negative reply) and they said that their was content error on the website at the time when I placed the order so they have cancelled my order as per their policy. I was surprised to hear that because if it was their error then why do they cancel my order rather they should process my order and stay away from any such errors in future.

They wasted lots of my time and efforts and cancelled the order without my seeking permission.

As per my judgement they have wrong policy and I deserve the product since I placed the order and completed the order as per website. They have no right to cancel this order.

If I was able to complete the order with 0 price then there is no reason that they can cancel my order. This is bull shit and fraud with customer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors