Worst costumer care - Karbonn moblie-DO NOT BUY

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have purchase Karbonn Mobile model A27+ on March-2014, then Its earspeaker stopped working within 3 Months, ..... I visited your authorized service center HARKISHAN SERVICES Janakpuri with Bill and phone, They promised to repair the phone in a weeks to 15 days time........It is now more than two and a half months(I gave phone on 30th June).....I have no information about my phone ...I am trying desperately the ph nos given by them 9650080450 and 011-41660607 and in the past 15 days I have dialed it at least 100 times and it is only once that phone has been picked and I was very rudely told not to call again and they will call when phone will get repaired and refused to give any timeline for he delivery....when I asked the contact nos of senior executives of the company to escalate my complaint , they refused to give that too....it seems that the esteemed company KARBONN is engaged in the process of earning money and has forgotten about the word called CUSTOMER SERVICE

It is the worst customer treatment I have experienced in my life.... Please suggest me what should I do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors