Worst AC and Worst Service of Samsung , i would not recommend to go with Samsung AC

I am Pretty much desperate after purchasing Samsung Product , i had purchased a Samsung Split AC last year in the month of june , It served me last year but when i restarted that in this year summer after having its service from samsung engineer , after 2 days of service its compressor went into a problem and engineer said that compressor is to be changed and that will be changed till 20th of May (7 days after when compressor created problem ) , it was hard for me to wait for 7 days for compressor in this summer but i did , now on 20th of may i got a call and they said it will be arrived till 25th of May and that was really very very shameful statement , it also realized me why i went for samsung product , no quality even worst service , worst service executives as those guys behaves like a government employee. i am not sure if those samsung engineers are expecting any bribe or else .... DAMN..............

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors