whaaky.com not refundig my money back

Hi,
I bought jeans from whaaky.com online shopping site but product was damaged. I sent there product back and now whaaky.com company is not returning my money and even they are not responding my email as well.
following are email conversation trail I had with them:

Hi Support,

Can you tell me the exact date to refund my money. See the email conversation trail. Its like misleading the conversation. Some time someone saying you will get in 7 business days and after that again asking for account information. and still saying you will transfer money asap.
Can you please give me the exact date to transfer money?

Regards,
Bhupender Singh

Hi,

what rubbish is going on? I already submitted the detail and even I got confirmation email from your side that I wi'll get my money in 7 business days.

see the following email conversation.
Regards,

Regards
On 7/28/2014 3:03 PM, Support Whaaky wrote:

Dear customer,

This is to inform you that we have received your account details. We would be processing your refund and your cheque will be deposited in your account in 7 business days.

For further queries, kindly revert to support@whaaky.com

Thanks & Regards,

Your friends from Whaaky
Hi Support,

When will I get any notification for money refund in my account? Its been over 15 days now and no processing at all. Please let me know the status of transaction process. Although I provided you bank details as well. Even I didn't get any notification that you are processing the transaction.

Regards,

On 7/23/2014 2:05 PM, Bhupender Singh wrote:
Hi,

Following are my Account detail:

I sent you product by DTDC courier services. They charge me 450/-

Proudct I had purchsed = 1349
DTDC Courier charges = 450

Total Amount = 1799

Account Number: ******* (sent correct information)

For courier receipt please see the attached image.

Regards,
Bhupender Singh.

On 7/23/2014 12:10 PM, support whaaky wrote:

Dear customer,

This is to inform you that the product that you shipped to us, has been received by us. We can definitely go ahead to initiate a refund.

Kindly provide us with the following details so that we can go ahead to credit your amount into your account again.

Customer Name (as per Bank):

Disclaimer: All the above details should be precise. Whaaky is not responsible for any wrong information disclosed by the customer.

Thanks & Regards,

Your friends from Whaaky

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Bhupender Singh <bhupender.singh@atherio.com> wrote:
HI Support,

Why do iam recieving email at this email id instead of bhupenrules@gmail.com. And why are you asking about size replacement. Although I had conversation for refund. whats going on??? and why are you replying on bhupender.singh@atherio.com instead of bhupenrules@gmail.com. Please confirm that you are talking about this order: S80468142 not other.

Please let me know the exact status of this. when will I get the money back on my account. Prouduct price + courier charges

For more reference please email me at bhupenrules@gmail.com or 9815279055
Regards,

On 7/22/2014 1:31 PM, Support Whaaky wrote:

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that we have received the self-shipment that you shipped across to us for replacement. On the basis of your complaint, we would be dispatching the replacement to you within 4 business days. Once dispatched, you will receive a mail with the consignment number and courier name. Kindly update us the size you required for the same.

Note: Kindly mention the correct size you required.

Thanks & Regards,
Your friends from Whaaky

On 8/12/2014 5:41 PM, Support Whaaky wrote:

>
> Dear customer,
>
> This is to inform you that we have received your account details. We would be processing your refund and your cheque will be deposited in your account as soon as possible.
>
> For further queries, kindly revert to support@whaaky.com
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Your friends from Whaaky

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors