W Card from a unknown vendor(8130850163 )

Hello All,

I got a call from +918130850163 on April 09 ,2014 saying that I got selected by Shoppers Store for a promotional offer as I am efficiently using my Credit cards and paying back without any dues and back logs. They explained about the "W Card" (A product of Senator International). They promised me that I can use it anywhere in Chennai (Super markets, Electronic Showrooms, Garments etc) to get discount up to 15%. They charged my ICICI credit card for 7,799.00 on 09/04/2014 in name Anixter Group_TPSL. Also, they said there is no expiry for this card.

In another 6 days, they sent me the W Card and a catalog with the list of stores where in I can use the card. Aliong with this, they sent me a parcel which contains a pair of Shoes, key chain and a watch which is completely out of size and in poor quality. That catalog has not listed with any Super markets, Electronic Showrooms, Garments showrooms in Chennai. They only have Vasan Eye care in it.

I called to the number +918130850163 and managed to reach after dialing more than 50 times. I explained the above problem to the person (Ramesh - Not sure if it is his real name). He said he will send a separate catalog which has the list Chennai stores within 4 days. 4 days gone, nothing reached me. I called them again and reached after several dials. Talked to a guy named Haridass (+918527215139) and he also promised me the same. 4 days again gone. Nothing reached me. Reached them again. Spoke to Hari as well as Ramesh and asked them to pass the phone to their supervisor. Their supervisor (Basker Iyer) spoke to me rudely and said the catalog will reach me in ten days. They never actually sent it to me. I believe there is no such separate catalog available for Chennai with them.

I was completely frustrated and asked them to refund the money. They said, they will check and get back to me on 2nd May. I asked them to provide the land-line number and the fill company address. They disconnected call. I never heard from them again and they are not attending my calls. I called them today and reached after dialing more than 100 times and sending messages. I know that a guy who is picking the call is the same person and each time I call, he is telling a different name and asking me to explain the problem.

I am not sure what to do now. Please help me to get my money which I earned out from my hard work.

Many thanks.

Rajesh Kumar R
+91 9043412612

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors