V3 HYUNDAI DEALER THIRUVANMYUR CHENNAI CHEATING

HI ALL, I purchased new car Hyundai I20 Sports in V3 Hyundai, Chennai, INDIA on March 18th 2019 sales persons are very worst without knowing the specification they are selling the car, after they sold they don't even bother about the customer and they give only wrong commitment, they didn't even do Pooja ceremony while I am taking my new car from showroom, sales person promised me that reverse camera, reverse sensor and touch screen is available in my car while I am taking nothing is there whatever he promised, and there is a dent in my bumper that also I compalined after these many QC how I got dent and defective car I want to know, so after a lot of complaints V3 CEO called and had a meeting with me he said dent will solve and give, reverse sensor with camera will fix and give and it's coming 8000 to 1000 but he requested me to Pay Rs.3000/- alone, after meeting I checked outside reverse sensor with camera with fixing Rs.3000 same price only he asked me to pay same and in this why he had meeting I dono and now they are telling only camera is Rs.3000/- not for sensor,if sensor means extra cost, so these people will confuse the customer easily and they didn't respond me still now last 3days CEO is not picking my call to talk regarding this Sales Manager is not picking and General Manager also not picking my call some other person calling and telling if u want only camera Rs.3000 we will fix and give decide and tell... So I scared to leave my new car for dent resolving So i want to get out from this ASAP, So please help, i cant wait anymore, and i was suffering a lot with these guys after investing 8.5Lakhs car... Thanks.

HI ALL, I purchased new car Hyundai I20 Sports in V3 Hyundai, Chennai, INDIA on March 18th 2019 sales persons are very worst without knowing the specification they are selling the car, after they sold they don't even bother about the customer and they give only wrong commitment, they didn't even do Pooja ceremony while I am taking my new car from showroom, sales person promised me that reverse camera, reverse sensor and touch screen is available in my car while I am taking nothing is there whatever he promised, and there is a dent in my bumper that also I compalined after these many QC how I got dent and defective car I want to know, so after a lot of complaints V3 CEO called and had a meeting with me he said dent will solve and give, reverse sensor with camera will fix and give and it's coming 8000 to 1000 but he requested me to Pay Rs.3000/- alone, after meeting I checked outside reverse sensor with camera with fixing Rs.3000 same price only he asked me to pay same and in this why he had meeting I dono and now they are telling only camera is Rs.3000/- not for sensor,if sensor means extra cost, so these people will confuse the customer easily and they didn't respond me still now last 3days CEO is not picking my call to talk regarding this Sales Manager is not picking and General Manager also not picking my call some other person calling and telling if u want only camera Rs.3000 we will fix and give decide and tell... So I scared to leave my new car for dent resolving So i want to get out from this ASAP, So please help, i cant wait anymore, and i was suffering a lot with these guys after investing 8.5Lakhs car... Thanks.

i still didnt a call from Hyundai, i called many times to customer care and sent them mail also didnt get any reply so after this i am going to file a complaint in High Court chennai

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors