Utterly disappointing service

I have been using TataSky Setup box for almost 1 year now. The wires were fixed very roughly by the serviceman who visited during installation which soon after came off the walls in a few months. So, I called the TataSky Customer care to fix this problem. The guy transferred the call to a senior supervisor named Chetan Thakur who took no steps to rectify my issue.
Inspite of calling within the service expiration duration of 1 year, he said Tatasky would charge me 150 rupees to simply fix a couple of wires, that too when I am calling within the warranty period. This is shameful!
I am going to recommend against Tatasky to all friends and family because of their bullshit service.

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter, provide service at no cost since you are in-warranty and resolve your issue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors