urgentnaukri.com cheated and took my money

I had a call from these people of urgentnaukri.com
Complaint Against: URGENTNAUKRI Contact Details: Mobile : – +919211142044 Company Name : – Veekuls Office Address : – Veekuls A 87 sector 63 Noida U.P.

and they said your resume is selected..just pay 1500+tax online on our site and you will get offer letter… i did so but after that they asked me to add services on cart–and amt. of Rs 12246 was created. I said I don`t want any of these services …I don`t want to buy them—but he said I have switched off the payment gateway—so money will not be deducted from your debit card… but you have to give all the details for our verification–otherwise you will not get the offer letter… and later after 5 mintues.. I found that all that money 12246.. was actually gone to them . they cheated me..lied to me..fooled me and took all this money..
I want it all back… all all all back…!!

expert

Administrator
Staff member
RE: cheated and took my money--urgentnaukri.com are cheaters

Here is site admin details:

Admin Email: anumeshk@yahoo.in
Registry Tech ID: DI_27149972
Tech Name: Anumesh Kumar
Tech Organization: Doer's Infotech
Tech Street: 14 Sharda Kunj narela shankari
Tech City: bhopal
Tech State/Province: Madhya Pradesh
Tech Postal Code: 462021
Tech Country: IN
Tech Phone: +91.8817339383 -

You should file FIR with Police under section 420. Also please let me know the payment gateway provider. They don't provide gateway to such companies. Complain to them, their gateway will be closed.

Somebody called me just now and told me that this is the call from Urgent Naukri and asked me the details of my current job and at last told me that there are vacancies on Bluestar, LG, Mahindra & Mahindra, Hyundai. Finally asked me for a online payment for Rs. 1600 as registration fee. I asked to send this details what we discussed right now to my mail id. But he refused and he given me only the website www dot urgentnaukri dot com for reference.
!!ESCAPED!! from the trap.

One day I got a call from Currentnaukri.com saying that they got my details from Timesjobs.com where I already registered. They told that your resume is selected for Sales Manager post in ITC and we can conduct a telephonic interview with ITC HR. They conducted telephonic interview through conference call after half an hour with a person claimed to be HR from ITC. (Later I came to know this was a fake interview.)Then they told that you are selected for face to face interview but before that your academic and work experience credentials to be verified. So they asked to submit the documents and a fee of Rs.4700/- for verification. They asked to remit this amount in ICICI Bank A/c name New Resources Development services Pvt Ltd A/c No.107005009045 IFSC code ICIC0001070 since their website payment gateway has some technical problem. I paid the amount next day. After 4 days they again called me and told that your verification is over and pay Rs.15000/- for career growth report etc . before face to face interview. Then I became suspicious and contacted ITC for clarification.ITC given a reply through mail that they have no relationship with Currentnaukri.com and they have not authorised them for any recruitment process. Meanwhile I checked with my company HR whether any verification about me is done by any agency . HR told they have not received any request for verification. Then I written to Current naukri.com about these 2 cases which makes the whole episode as fake .They have not given any reply for this till date. I strongly believe that the same set of people frequently changing the website names and looting the people. They will continue the same till they go behind bars. Beware of them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors