Unprofessional treatment by dentist

I have done treatment of my 4 teeths right side 2 upper and 2 lower. Dr. Varun Sharma of NP Dental care clinic at daryaganj delhi 2 was my doctor. He did rct and capping of my 4 teeths. Since last 4 months he is doing treatment but nothing in place. He also did re rct and recapping and that too waste. He has not even aligned the upper and lower caps in proper way. There is a gap between them and due to which i am unable to crush the food. Also now i am having pain in right side when forcibly try to chew food. Whenever i go to him he use to say there is high point and just use to grind some teeths. He has not taken a single xray inspite of repeatedly asking him to do so. Since last 4 months i am going with this nightmare. Finally i went to another dentist. He immediately took X-ray's and found rct was done in very pathetic way. He also doubted that some of the rct instrument has been broken inside. When i took these xrays to dr varun sharma he was not ready to agree. I asked him mu money back. He denied. He said i can just do retreatment but no refund. That means he agreed he has done wrong. He has taken 12000 almost from me. Now another doctor is asking 17000 to correct all thus mess done by Dr varun sharma. I also send all the xrays and case papers to my family dentist in mumbai. He also said that the treatment was done wrong and i have retreat all 4 teeths. I am attaching all the xrays and case paper. Yu can see the dates on paper. From 20 April 2017 my case is going on. Even a heart surgery patient recovers in a month. One more thing. He use to give so many medicine from outside and say that i have to do 3days course and then come back. Just to keep me on hold and waste my time. Please let me know how to deal withbthis doctor and get my money back with compensation of harassment and medical negligence.

Sufyan Ansari
suf_an@rediffmail.com

sufyan said:
I have done treatment of my 4 teeths right side 2 upper and 2 lower. Dr. Varun Sharma of NP Dental care clinic at daryaganj delhi 2 was my doctor. He did rct and capping of my 4 teeths. Since last 4 months he is doing treatment but nothing in place. He also did re rct and recapping and that too waste. He has not even aligned the upper and lower caps in proper way. There is a gap between them and due to which i am unable to crush the food. Also now i am having pain in right side when forcibly try to chew food. Whenever i go to him he use to say there is high point and just use to grind some teeths. He has not taken a single xray inspite of repeatedly asking him to do so. Since last 4 months i am going with this nightmare. Finally i went to another dentist. He immediately took X-ray's and found rct was done in very pathetic way. He also doubted that some of the rct instrument has been broken inside. When i took these xrays to dr varun sharma he was not ready to agree. I asked him mu money back. He denied. He said i can just do retreatment but no refund. That means he agreed he has done wrong. He has taken 12000 almost from me. Now another doctor is asking 17000 to correct all thus mess done by Dr varun sharma. I also send all the xrays and case papers to my family dentist in mumbai. He also said that the treatment was done wrong and i have retreat all 4 teeths. I am attaching all the xrays and case paper. Yu can see the dates on paper. From 20 April 2017 my case is going on. Even a heart surgery patient recovers in a month. One more thing. He use to give so many medicine from outside and say that i have to do 3days course and then come back. Just to keep me on hold and waste my time. Please let me know how to deal withbthis doctor and get my money back with compensation of harassment and medical negligence.

Sufyan Ansari
suf_an@rediffmail.com
[attachment=584]

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors