TOYOTA FORTUNER DOORS GETTING WATER CLOGGED

I wrote the below message to Toyota India Grievance redressal twice they called and promised respite but nothing happened

Hello I had purchased one Toyota Fortuner in April 2018 Registration Number RJ14 UF 6027 from one of your dealers Rajesh Motors in Jaipur in our Firm Indigo Carpets & Textiles but unfortunately i have to write to you of a consistent Manufacturing defect in the vehicle where as the doors get water clogged and we can hear the splash while driving the vehicle the first time it happened last year within couple of months of purchase we spoke to the dealer and sent the vehicle to the dealer's workshop where after check up they confirmed there were minor lapses and everything has been thoroughly checked and the vehicle is drive ready we took the word of the dealership but the problem persisted for another time to which they attended and also apologized ,while i could feel the splash of water again on the co drivers side for a few days but today things went over the helm and i could feel water splashing like am riding a speed boat rather than a SUV I am extremely disappointed with the unprofessional handling of a serious issue by the dealership and taking customers interest for a ride with such condition i guess the vehicle would have taken up rusting and I am very upset with the whole situation need immediate intervention and change the faulty doors or rather change the vehicle itself which can bring you a bad name in this big competent consumer market .
The vehicle is absolutely fresh and there is no dent or touch up anywhere, sending you pics for your knowledge and understanding of this complex issue.
Hope to hear from you soonest;
Regretfully;
Inder Pal Sodhi
Indigo Carpets and Textiles
Gujjar ghati opposite Jal Mahal
Near Air force school,
Amer road,302002 Jaipur
India.
+919829063349

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online