TIKONA-Obscene Misbehaviour by Akhil Tyagi(Coordinator@Tikona)

Hello

Details of the Staff member who misbehaved:
Name: Mr. Akhil Tyagi
Designation: Coordinator or Team Leader at Tikona office, Address- A-83,Ground Floor, Okhla Phase-2, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi
Details of Misbehaviour- 1) Made fun of my Surname by passing lewd comment/abuse about it in Hindi 2) Actually threatened to see me "outside" and set me straight(mai tujhe bahar dekhta hoon) 3) Rudely behaved by passing comments such as:"TU KYA KAR LEGA MERA" and such multiple times, 4) Told me to get Tikona's connection disconnected if I had a problem

Here's how things transpired chronologically:
On 5th, I contacted Tikona Customer Care about problem with my internet connectivity. I was told to wait for an engineer visit. At about 3pm today(06/12/2015), Mr. Puneet Bhatt(Designation: Self Assurance Engineer) visited my place for resolving the complaint. He was coordinating the problem with Mr. Akhil Tyagi, who, upon hearing my name, mispronounced and passed lewd comments about it. I overheard it and confronted Mr. Akhil Tyagi for it as to how he could act so unprofessionally. Instead of apologizing for it, he started to act even more rudely by first asking me: "TUJHE CONNECTION THEEK KARWANA HAI YA NAHI KARWANA". I was obviously taken aback by this and when I asked him what kind of tone he was taking, he responded with : "KATWA LE PHIR TIKONA KA CONNECTION". And then went on further to actually threaten me with the comment: "MAI TUJHE BAHAR DEKHTA HOON". When I told him that I would definitely place a complaint about this, he said:"JO KARNA CHAHTA HAI KAR LE".

You can check the call records of the following number of the tikona office from which he was talking to verify this: 01143138217

I am seriously horrified at this. Never in my life have a encountered such shoddy levels of customer service.

I contacted this number(01143138217) to ask him his designation and office details to which he unapologetically said:"TUJHE JO KARNA HAI KAR LE" and when I further asked him to provide his office address or home address(since I require it for making a detailed complaint, next possibly an FIR if there is no fair response from tikona's side), he responded with the following address: S/O Surender Tyagi, Sanoli khurd district, Panipat, Haryana and proudly said,laying special emphasis on stating that he was the son of the sarpanch there.

Other pieces of detail worth mentioning:

1) Mr. Akhil Tyagi(Coordinator) was seated next to Ms. Nootan(Team Leader) there, as she passed him the phone instantly and she picked up twice on the same phone number on which Mr. Akhil Tyagi was responding(01143138217)
2) Complaint number allotted: 13809318610

Extremely apalled by the hiring process at Tikona. This person is in the service industry and it's really horrific as a customer to witness this happening to us.

sl1692 said:
Hello

Designation: Coordinator or Team Leader at Tikona office, Address- A-83,Ground Floor, Okhla Phase-2, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi
Details of Misbehaviour- 1) Made fun of my Surname by passing lewd comment/abuse about it in Hindi 2) Actually threatened to see me "outside" and set me straight(mai tujhe bahar dekhta hoon) 3) Rudely behaved by passing comments such as:"TU KYA KAR LEGA MERA" and such multiple times, 4) Told me to get Tikona's connection disconnected if I had a problem

On 5th, I contacted Tikona Customer Care about problem with my internet connectivity. I was told to wait for an engineer visit. At about 3pm today(06/12/2015), Mr. Puneet Bhatt(Designation: Self Assurance Engineer) visited my place for resolving the complaint. He was coordinating the problem with Mr. Akhil Tyagi, who, upon hearing my name, mispronounced and passed lewd comments about it. I overheard it and confronted Mr. Akhil Tyagi for it as to how he could act so unprofessionally. Instead of apologizing for it, he started to act even more rudely by first asking me: "TUJHE CONNECTION THEEK KARWANA HAI YA NAHI KARWANA". I was obviously taken aback by this and when I asked him what kind of tone he was taking, he responded with : "KATWA LE PHIR TIKONA KA CONNECTION". And then went on further to actually threaten me with the comment: "MAI TUJHE BAHAR DEKHTA HOON". When I told him that I would definitely place a complaint about this, he said:"JO KARNA CHAHTA HAI KAR LE".

You can check the call records of the following number of the tikona office from which he was talking to verify this: 01143138217

I am seriously horrified at this. Never in my life have a encountered such shoddy levels of customer service.

I contacted this number(01143138217) to ask him his designation and office details to which he unapologetically said:"TUJHE JO KARNA HAI KAR LE" and when I further asked him to provide his office address or home address(since I require it for making a detailed complaint, next possibly an FIR if there is no fair response from tikona's side), he responded with the following address: S/O Surender Tyagi, Sanoli khurd district, Panipat, Haryana and proudly said,laying special emphasis on stating that he was the son of the sarpanch there.

1) Mr. Akhil Tyagi(Coordinator) was seated next to Ms. Nootan(Team Leader) there, as she passed him the phone instantly and she picked up twice on the same phone number on which Mr. Akhil Tyagi was responding(01143138217)

Extremely apalled by the hiring process at Tikona. This person is in the service industry and it's really horrific as a customer to witness this happening to us.
Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have no# your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKDE0856 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

sl1692 said:
Hello

Dear Subscriber,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Dec 6, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKDE0856 in the subject line.

Regards,
Tikona Care

sl1692 said:
Hello

Dear Subscriber,

Gentle reminder # 2

We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors