TDR Refund not made

Sir,
A ticket through IRCTC was booked for "2 AC" from Solapur to Mumbai (PNR 4458326132) for Chennai-Dadar express scheduled to leave on 5/1/2014 from Solapur (SUR) station at 6.15 pm.

As soon as we learned from the charting status that only one ticket out of the four family members, including a 5 year old child was confirmed and rest 3 were wait-listed; as we could not travel; we filed the TDR on 5/1/2014 at around 8 pm, whereas my scheduled departure of the train was 6/1/2014 at 6 pm from SUR.

Neither the money was refunded even for 'Waiting' tickets and in-addition the TDR was regretted after few days. The TDR Trans ID. number was 0816385512, the reason mentioned was: it was filed more than 2/3 hours after scheduled departure.

This was not the case as I had to board from Solapur, from where the train was scheduled to leave the next day. SO I AM ENTITLED TO GET THE REFUND FOR THE CONFIRMED TICKET ALSO DEDUCTING THE NOMINAL CHARGES AS PER RULES.

All requests to IRCTC and their care team have gone a waste and the case is un-resolved from last 2.5 months. Please help.

Thanks and Regards,.

csjawalkar said:
Sir,

Reference: PNR No.4458326132 'Party Partially Confirmed/Waitlisted And All Passengers Did Not Travel.'

As already more than 100 days have been passed and this case stands unsettled for which, I am entitled for refund of the 2 AC non-travell charges, I wish to add some more relevant data and proof to this case.

Hope this will help in solve the pending case:
As my ticket under PNR no. 4458326132, did not get confirmed and the status being partial WL/CONF. status, I then travelled with another ticket in the same route from SOLAPUR to DADAR on the same day by train number: 11020 KONARK express, PNR number: 6622535412, by sleeper class; the ticket copy of this PNR is attached herewith for verification purpose. This may kindly be sent to the relevant railway officials which will proove that I have not travelled by the earlier mentioned PNR number 4458326132 by 2AC; for which I have registered TDR, which is still pending.

CS Jawalkar

Earlier request:
A ticket through IRCTC was booked for "2 AC" from Solapur to Mumbai (PNR 4458326132) for Chennai-Dadar express scheduled to leave on 5/1/2014 from Solapur (SUR) station at 6.15 pm.

As soon as we learned from the charting status that only one ticket out of the four family members, including a 5 year old child was confirmed and rest 3 were wait-listed; as we could not travel; we filed the TDR on 5/1/2014 at around 8 pm, whereas my scheduled departure of the train was 6/1/2014 at 6 pm from SUR.

Neither the money was refunded even for 'Waiting' tickets and in-addition the TDR was regretted after few days. The TDR Trans ID. number was 0816385512, the reason mentioned was: it was filed more than 2/3 hours after scheduled departure.

This was not the case as I had to board from Solapur, from where the train was scheduled to leave the next day. SO I AM ENTITLED TO GET THE REFUND FOR THE CONFIRMED TICKET ALSO DEDUCTING THE NOMINAL CHARGES AS PER RULES.

All requests to IRCTC and their care team have gone a waste and the case is un-resolved from last 2.5 months. Please help.

Thanks and Regards,.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors