TATA Indicom 3G - Deduction of balance while data pack active

Please help my case. Do you believe this sor of deduction is right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had 50.4 mb of data left in my account. I connected to Internet and I used a total of 44 mb of data during my browsing. (Confirmed by Tata Customer Care). But still I was charged Rs. 126 for an "extra" usage of 12.2 mbs from my account balance. And now my remaining DATA balance is 18 mbs. It should be 6 mbs after my usage.

The Customer Care told me that I cannot use multiple apps or multiple tabs for browsing. I am using a Smart phone and we are in 2014 (not 1994 or 2004). Every phone which has 3G has multiple apps/browsers.

This has happened before. Last time I was charged TWICE Rs. 140 and Rs. 50 in the same manner. And before that I used to get charged in small amounts which totaled up to Rs. 10-15 by the end of the month.

When I asked for a refund they said you been charged for data you used. We cannot refund. And disconnected my calls Or told me we cannot do anything for you, please email listen@tatadocomo.com. I am getting same replies from the email. And same replies from the customer complain and feedback on the website.

This is ridiculous. If the system has a problem. Its not our fault. Why should we pay if the system cannot calculate the data used by multiple apps/browsers. I have been charged over Rs. 300 in the 2-3 months. That's not a small amount for a prepaid phone user.

I want a full refund. I won't stop or give up. I have waited 2-3 months for the "system" to get corrected. But it seems TATA Indicom likes to charge customers twice for their data usage.

Thank You.
Bhooshan AJ
Pune.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors