Strict Complaint against recovery policy of Axis Bank Credit Card Department

Namaste

I am an account holder with Axis bank and a credit card holder too bearing card no. 5305 6204 0373 5653. I have been a regular user of the said card and also repaid dues earlier.

I have been unable to pay the pending dues for 2 months and I acknowledge the same. I am to receive my payment on 17/12/2018 and can pay the outstanding dues on the same date.

Serious Complaint:
I received calls from Axis Bank recovery department and use to convey my payment dates before. Today I received call from "8291718808" which shows a name of "Nilam Lande" at 10:34 am. I made my son speak to her. He conveyed his concern after which madam made him speak to her superior.

He spoke to her superior but he was not only rude. His method of communication is absolutely disrespectful and absurd. He used the word "tera baap" , "tu kaun hai", "tu koi bhi ho" , etc. My son made him realize that he was speaking to a customer and should speak politely but he didn't. He kept on his speech in the same manner.

My son even told him to put it in a mail so that we can revert on the same but he said he won't. He even said that he will send someone to our house for recovery.

As per RBI guildelines,

Decency: The recovery agent has to talk to you in a decent and civilized manner. No abusive language should be used.
(Source: Keep these rules in mind while facing a loan recovery agent - Livemint)

I now want an apology from the same person on call or by email. I have convinced many customers to use your banking services and they have become your regular customers. I also understand that in-house recovery bank department has huge targets for recovery but this is not the way to talk.

I wrote to AXIS Bank but they said "Email ID no longer Valid - We have migrated to axisbank.com/support"

Attaching all the required proofs.

Warm Regards,
Shahnawaz Patel
+91 73786 72660

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors