State Cargo Review

State Cargo ,an ISO 9001-2000 is a worst transport company . If you are going to shift by State Cargo then you are going to lose some of your domestic goods. You will definitely find some of your goods are broken. And if you have a bike or car then you will get it back in a horrible condition. Though they will charge you a good amount for insurance , they will not pay you a single rs for your loss. Because they never deposit the insurance amount to insurance Company. This is a totally fraud company. So I will suggest you to never go with State Cargo. Pay a bit more amount but go with a reputed company only. [hr]
I transported my household goods through state cargo (,an ISO 9001-2000 certified company. I paid extra 2500 rs for my good's insurance for a claim up to 50000 rs. I did the payment in advance but they did not give me any insurance document and after deliver my goods, I found my inverter was broken. When I asked the transport company to give my insurance documents or ask the insurance company to pay my loss amount, They are not doing anything. Even they are not receiving my call. Also I have mentioned on the receiving note that my battery is broken. I have sent mail regarding same so many times but did not get any single reply from them.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors