Snapdeal supports bogus sellers

Considering my experience with shopping on Snapdeal, I have to say that it seems that Snapdeal is running a shopping site that actively supports fraudulent selling deals. This is my experience as laid out below.
On 11th October 2014, I placed and order (ID: 3139884422) for a Zebronics ZEB-SW9310RUCF 5.1 Speaker System.
It was shipped on 16/10/2014. I received it on 24/10/2014. I found it was faulty. The internal packing in which the speaker system was packed was torn and damaged so was obviously an old product. Also it was not working.
When I went to ask for its return, the delivery information was not posted, and the link to request a return was inactive. I therefore placed the return request in the manner of a complaint (No. 10881583).
On 27/10/2014, my order on the site was updated to show that the item was delivered, but the link to request a return was not activated. I assumed that since the complaint was registered, the link remained inactive.
Thereafter, I was informed that the return pickup process was initiated and that a courier called Delhivery would pick up the parcel in a couple of days.
Since after a week there was no pickup, I called up the courier, and they informed me that they had no pickup information from Snapdeal.
In the meanwhile, I called up Snapdeal customer support, (which by the way is a horrendous experience with a wait of over 40 minutes on the telephone), and told them my problem. They assured me that someone would get back to me. There was no further communication from Snapdeal.
I then posted a request on Snapdeal with request no. 11187517. On 4th November 2014, I again posted a request on Snapdeal with request no 11405424. And once more on 5th November 2014 with request no 11452708. There was No Reply.
I then had to make a trip out of the country, and had to put off the matter for a while. Till my return recently, there has been no reply from Snapdeal about the defective product or about its replacement.

Dear Eliot,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is
working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors