Shubh matrimony in Bhilai is not a reliable for matrimonial service.

Shubh matrimony is not a reliable for matrimonial service. They tell a lot of promises which they can not keep it. They are fraud people.

I was getting a lots of call with good profile from them. They insisted me to pay the amount as with out the amount they can not take this forward. Once I paid 8500/- for their service, every thing got changed. They stopped calling me and all the previous profile they showed be were not right. They have downloaded those profiles from shaadi.com etc and shard it with me.

I suggest all people should not encourage these services from Its just like throwing your own money. They do not give any receipt and only BANK are having these transaction.

Their details

SHUBH MATRIMONY.IN
SHOP NO. 14, TOP FLOOR, T. MARKET, NEAR OF UTTAM CINEMA HALL POWER HOUSE BHILAI (C.G)
Contact No:- +919713717867,+919201086666

Our Bank Details……
“SHUBH MARRIAGE BUREAU”
STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I)
A/C NO:-31448212508
Branch:-CAMP AREA, BHILAI (C.G)
BRANCH CODE:-6154
IFS CODE:-SBIN0006154
“OR”

“SHUBH MARRIAGE BUREAU”
HDFC BANK
A/C NO:-07342560002578
Branch:-BHILAI (C.G)
BRANCH CODE:-0734
IFS CODE:-HDFC0000734

We should nor encourage there people

sanjeevbvbit said:
Shubh matrimony is not a reliable for matrimonial service. They tell a lot of promises which they can not keep it. They are fraud people.

I was getting a lots of call with good profile from them. They insisted me to pay the amount as with out the amount they can not take this forward. Once I paid 8500/- for their service, every thing got changed. They stopped calling me and all the previous profile they showed be were not right. They have downloaded those profiles from shaadi.com etc and shard it with me.

I suggest all people should not encourage these services from Its just like throwing your own money. They do not give any receipt and only BANK are having these transaction.

Their details

SHUBH MATRIMONY.IN
SHOP NO. 14, TOP FLOOR, T. MARKET, NEAR OF UTTAM CINEMA HALL POWER HOUSE BHILAI (C.G)
Contact No:- +919713717867,+919201086666

Our Bank Details……
“SHUBH MARRIAGE BUREAU”
STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I)
A/C NO:-31448212508
Branch:-CAMP AREA, BHILAI (C.G)
BRANCH CODE:-6154
IFS CODE:-SBIN0006154
“OR”

“SHUBH MARRIAGE BUREAU”
HDFC BANK
A/C NO:-07342560002578
Branch:-BHILAI (C.G)
BRANCH CODE:-0734
IFS CODE:-HDFC0000734

We should nor encourage there people
Shubh matrimony is good but i want to share hare one more best matrimony service provider and i.e Lagana Mandap. they are providing free matrimonial service and i am very happy to this service. you should also try it once.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors