Shriram Shankari-Chennai : A Sitting&Sleeping Duck/Goonda Raj !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shriram shankari - perumattunallur - guduvanchery of shriprop structures / shriram properties of shriram group - the anti thesis of consumer rights past - present - future !!!!!

700+ Photos / 150 + mails sent as evidence detailing issues in this "pseudo gated community" results in more harassment
24/7 internal driven thoroughly planned / coordinated / schemed / choreographed / directed harassment & threats of dire consequences / filthy - lewd - cheap comments / chases - surrounding - abuses by their direct-indirect staff incl security-crm-technical-maintenance-electricians-gardeners-fujitec lift technicians-pavers-driver-vendors-etc which is absolutely impossible without total internal blessings-backing-planning-driving-involvement-financing !!!
Thoroughly incompetent management !

• 2 Year possession delay - blame tn elec board for delay !
  • Wholesale lies in advts-literature-brochures-responses
  • substandard material-construction-fujitec lifts-security-maintenance- responses-supervision-service-vital eqpt handling
  • new vehicle meddled - dragged - fallen down - damaged
  • deliberate / wilful / preplanned 16 hours 45 minutes continuous power cut only to our flat + main door defaced
  • toilet rcc roof leaking dirty water since 020613, within 1 month of possession & rather than rectifying it on the floor above, insist on
    frequently disturbing - troubling us under guise of inspection
  • 112 photos sent as evidence of defects - deficiencies in 1 bhk flat
    & many defects can't be photographed like defective fan regulator
  • vital amenities missing giving untenable & ridiculous reasons
  • heard of owners` being threatened to be pushed out of terrace ?
    Heard of dept heads brazenly lying to police on our police complaint?
  • Terrace doors locked to prevent photos being taken + spying !
  • Erratic ro water so that costly mineral water sells ! Commissions!
  • Criminal waste of power - water - diesel --- who pays ?
  • Flats left open-keys left carelessly-used by direct/indirect staff
  • phase i constn "on" since mar 2010, still ! Scheduled finish -jun 2011 !
  • Goondas-rowdies-unauthorized people roam & stay freely
  • no id cards / passes for staff - been seeking same since may 2013, like so many other things incl speed breakers, 24/7 sr supervision,etc
  • compelled solar water heater - {claimed tneb reqmt} & piped gas
  • we have written politely-nicely/hard-tough way too
  • saleable area revised, twice, after booking & full payment - refused to pay difference outright & rejected as favour too
  • final possession time due of rs.51,501 Becomes rs.1,61,000 & Then
    waived under tremendous pressure
  • biggest blunder of our lives

I have seen this project and it seems quite comfortable. My brother lives here and I have been to his house many times. He is happy with the compay and with the things provide like water electricity etc. Temple is my bhabis facourite spot. Children have place to play and brother has place to walk and excercise also. Seems like a very nice place to live. So everyone says. I should hav bought here too.

Jagdish11 said:
I have seen this project and it seems quite comfortable. My brother lives here and I have been to his house many times. He is happy with the compay and with the things provide like water electricity etc. Temple is my bhabis facourite spot. Children have place to play and brother has place to walk and excercise also. Seems like a very nice place to live. So everyone says. I should hav bought here too.
SHRIRAM GROUP INFESTED WITH GOONDAS !!!
1]​
SHRIRAM SECURITY CHASED-SURROUNDED-TRIED TO GRAB CAMERA-ABUSED-THREATENED-MANHANDLED/ASSAULTED ME & MY FAMILY ON DIFFERENT OCCASIONS
2]VEHICLE DRAGGED-MEDDLED-DEFLATED-DAMAGED REPEATEDLY
3]16 HRS 45 MTS CONTINUOUS WILFUL-DELIBERATE-PREPLANNED POWERCUT ONLY FOR OUR FLAT​
4]TERRACE DOORS LOCKED IN OUR BLOCK, OPEN IN OTHERS
5]100% INVOLVEMENT / INCOMPETENCE OF MGMT

SHRIRAM SHANKARI - CHENNAI - GOONDA & JUNGLE RAJ !!

SELF & FAMILY CHASED, SURROUNDED, THREATENED, ABUSED, CAMERA DAMAGED, ASSAULTED, INJURED 7 TIMES IN 2 WEEKS BY SHRIRAM'S GOONDAS - ROWDIES ARUMUGAM OF TECH DEPT, FARCICAL & SLEEPING SECURITY STAFF, ETC !

SHRIRAM MANAGEMENT INVOLVED & INCOMPETENT 100 % !! SITE OR OFFICES - SHRIRAM STAFF & MANAGEMENT ARE SAME! TOTAL GOONDA & JUNGLE RAJ ! WHOLESALE LIES, DENIALS, BLAME GOVT DEPTS, PRETEND INNOCENCE IN FRONT OF ALL INCL POLICE, SHAMELESSLY LIE, TOTAL CHEAPNESS TO THE CORE, HALF AMENITIES MISSING, RARELY FUNCTIONING FUJITEC LIFTS, CRIMINAL WASTE OF POWER, WATER, DIESEL, ANYTIME SLEEPING SECURITY, ALL TIME SLEEPING / SPYING / GOSSIPING STAFF, ETC ETC !!!! PSEUDO GATED COMMUNITY !!! SELL USED FLATS !!

This project has a very nice feel to it. My friend lives here and he is very happy with all the facilitis given . The Security guards are also very helpful he says. Theey go to the store for his family when they ask and do small things like that which make living there easy and comfortable.

Very customer friendly services from shriram group. They have been very helpful right from when i decided to buy a place till i moved in. Even if i have any cmplaints today they immediately send the concerned services over to sort it. Thry ave a very fast response to all complaints. They must have it because of how big the company is. They have to take cre of reputation no. If they dont take care of their customers they would never have gotten this big.

Rithvik Sagar said:
This project has a very nice feel to it. My friend lives here and he is very happy with all the facilitis given . The Security guards are also very helpful he says. Theey go to the store for his family when they ask and do small things like that which make living there easy and comfortable.
THIS FURTHER PROVES WHAT WE HAVE STATED -- SHRIRAM SHANKARI IS A "COMMISSION COMMUNITY" !! WHO IS GUARDING THE PREMISES BY THE WAY ?:)[hr]
Hemanth Arjun said:
Very customer friendly services from shriram group. They have been very helpful right from when i decided to buy a place till i moved in. Even if i have any cmplaints today they immediately send the concerned services over to sort it. Thry ave a very fast response to all complaints. They must have it because of how big the company is. They have to take cre of reputation no. If they dont take care of their customers they would never have gotten this big.
:) PHASE 1 DELAYED BY 2+ YEARS, TOILET RCC ROOF LEAKING DIRTY WATER SINCE 020613 WITHIN 1 MONTH OF 2 YEAR DELAYED POSSESSION, ETC IS HOW THEY BECAME BIG & WILL BECOME STILL BIGGER !! ON OTHERS' MONEY !!

Chennai is now having very nice living spaces. Shriram shankari is one. No where else will you see such good back up power facility. Because of the back up power there is also full time water. This is very important i todays world where heavy work schedule makes time for house work very less. That is why i am very happy with my flat here.

Pavitra Bala said:
Chennai is now having very nice living spaces. Shriram shankari is one. No where else will you see such good back up power facility. Because of the back up power there is also full time water. This is very important i todays world where heavy work schedule makes time for house work very less. That is why i am very happy with my flat here.
CHECKOUT YOUTUBE, GOOGLE IMAGES, VIDEOS, PHOTOS FOR EVIDENCE ON SHRIRAM GOONDAGIRI, CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE, ALLROUND DEFICIENCY![hr]
ALL OWNERS OF SHRIRAM SHANKARI - CHENNAI, WHOSE FLATS POSSESSION GOT DELAYED- APPROACH CONSUMER FORUM INCL.ONLINE ONES!

WE HAVE, FOR ALL OWNERS QUITE SOMETIME BACK ! WILL KEEP UP UPDATED!

CHECKOUT YOUTUBE, GOOGLE IMAGES, VIDEOS, PHOTOGRAPHS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors