shoppingnsaving.com - Fraud Company& Duping customers and Not responding after paymen

I received a call form shoppingnsaving.com on dated 24.03.2015 at 9.30 am huge sale on electronic item. The person with mobile number +91 7090701031 called him Sandeep. He kept on calling that Asus laptop will be available at Rs. 1999 as special offer. After repeated call and checking the website, I paid the money. I was told the product will reach in 7 days. When I now try to call no one responds and no communication from company. I have been calling the company for the product or refund. No one responds.Its complete fraud.I am planning to put a complaint with Local police, based on Payment track and order number #568. Such company and website should be immediately banned. They are fraud and action should be initiated. Please beware of ShoppingnSaving.com - The phone +917090701031 and 18008330066 are also fraud and with no response. Beware of these FRAUDS and CHEATERS. Manoj Kumar (mkrawat@gmail.com). Beware of ShoppingnSaving . They are Fraud and Cheaters.

Yatz

These guys are daylight robbers. Their sales representative called me at 13:00 hrs on 09-Apr-15 and gave me the story that they are a new shopping site wanting to establish a name in the market and are therefore offering white goods at 90% discount etc. This cost is being absorbed in their marketing budget. I asked if Cash On Delivery was an option to which he said that they are giving free shipping and fraud confirmations could cost the company dearly. Therefore, I agreed to make an online Netbanking payment of Rs. 999 for an Onida 30 L Microwave that he promised would be delivered in 8-10 days. He asked me to go online immediately and got me to navigate to their Contest page and to book the item as per requirement. I did smell a rat but then I said it's just Rs. 999 so what the heck. After I did the payment, he tried to urge me to make more purchases and not let go of such stupendous offers. I told him that I would allow them to first deliver the booked item before making any more purchases (thankfully!). He agreed stating that he's not sure if the offer will exist after that. I told him I was willing to make that huge sacrifice.

These guys call it a contest and then run it like a Lottery! This in itself is illegal. A contest by definition should involve some activity where you compete and then stand a chance to win! These people should be behind bars! They should be forced to deliver the items that they have committed basis a verbal telephonic contract as per the Contracts Act. My order number is 1706 and that could easily be a count of the number of people duped before me.

Shame on you ShoppingnSaving! Common thieves have a better conscience than you. I hope you rot in hell and you don't get to touch a paisa of your ill gotten gains.

The ShoppingnSaving.com is contuning to fraud the customers and still no action is being taken. The company is full of cheats and duping people by making false offers. BEWARE all people. Do not get into trap even if they promise Rs. 10,00,00 Lac worth laptop at Rs. 500. They are simply frauds and thieves. By this time they should have been booked under Section 420.
BEWARE.. BEWARE...BEWARE...of ShoppingNSaving.... YOU will repent...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors