shoppingnsaving.com-Beware of FRAUDS and CHEATERS

I received a call form +91 7090701029 shoppingnsaving.com on dated 06.05.2015 regarding huge sale on electronic item. They mentioned that they are calling personally to get higher sales other than flipkart and other sites. They convinced me to buy two products, also, they convinced me to convey this to others also and because of this we total four persons spent 16k just imagine on to the products. I asked for cash on delivery system but they asked me to do the online payment then and there. They are so smart, they have already made a fake site to convince people and right away they asked us to register on their site and made payment. It was a huge loss. Also, they dont have any return policy which also conveys that they are really fraud. When i called on their customer care no., They are so bad in responding and put my phone on hold for 30mins just imagine.I was told the product will reach in 7 days. Its complete fraud.I am planning to put a complaint with Local police, based on Payment track and order number #5363. Such company and website should be immediately banned. They are fraud and action should be initiated. Please beware of ShoppingnSaving.com - Beware of these FRAUDS and CHEATERS. aks.rfms@gmail.com (9990081470)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors