Shopclues Acting so smart by cheating the customers.

Shopclues is now acting very smart after I raised complaints on consumer websites( Order # 9085563). I clearly mentioned I don’t want to return the laptop since I already started using it. Hence the Escalation team called me early 14th Jan and asked me how to resolve this..I was not interested for replacement since they will send me another China piece laptop. Hence I asked for compensation and they said they will call me within 2 days.. As usual there is no response from Shopclues unless I raised the complaint in some more consumer websites.. An admin from consumer website thought I am looking for returning my laptop and sent an request to shop clues management. Immediately without any confirmation my Return request for the product was approved by Shopclues after 37 days. My Question to Shopclues is , This is what I asked you, Requested you, begged you 25 days back to back by calling the customer care that time everyone said returning the product is not possible. Once you buy the product from us you need to have it with you , you do not have any choice ..now all of sudden of how come my Return request is approved? I called and spoke to Priya from Escalation team and explained that im looking for compensation since I can’t be without laptop for my studies. She took 2 days time and replied me that now only taking the laptop back and refunding is possible but compensation is not at all possible. I wanted to tell you this world There is not respect for customer requests in Shopclues, When I asked for refund they said it’s not possible, When I asked for compensation they are saying it’s not possible? Only thing is possible is eating customers money. I am going to launch a complaint against Shopclues in Bangalore Court and hopefully I get the compensation which I supposed to get.. Good Bye Shopclues. Shiva.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors