Serious Issue against Aqua Gaurd

Hi,
When you people can not provide good service then dont promise wrong to the customer.
I have Aqua Sure Platinum Water purifire. I had changed my house i had shifted to kalyan and i am calling to customer care number for the reinstallation process. And each time they are telling that our executive will attend you within two working days. Its almost more than one week . No body had called n no one came. I am facing problem . daily I have to buy bisleri from outside…………….then what is the use of buying Aqua Gaurd. And after calling many times in customer care i got the number of the person who is head in kalyan branch………when i called him n spoke to him he said that he will do it with in a day and again m caling him regularly he is not picking up the call . His name is Anil phadke and his number is 07498243386. Still today also he did not replied to my call . We people are not mad n v dont have much time to call daily n argue on the same.
Please take it as serious issue , and kindly solve the problem . Its a very bad impression of your company, brand name. Aquaguard is losing the fame.Now even I am thinking of changing the brand. If you really wanted to make your name , Give good service to the customer.
Regards,
Meghna

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors