SEBASTIAN GOMES' PROPAIDS BUILDERS FRAUD

SEBASTIAN GOMES / PROPAIDS FRAUD

In Chennai, a company named Propaids Builders and Developers Pvt .Ltd, promoted by Sebastian B.M.Gomes and Christopher Wilson Fernandes is in the business of apartment construction and selling.

This company collected money from many people from 2013 by promising apartments near Sriperumpudur, Chennai.I have booked an apartment along with my friends by paying 20 Lakh rupees. They promised handing over in 2015 .But Company started construction work only in 2015 and stopped the work within 4 months in 2015.After that, these fraudulent people simply dodging and there is no sign of restarting the construction .They closed their office also and their whereabouts is unknown. Even their phones are switched off almost all the times.
Sebastian Gomes is a civil engineer from Bangalore and he has one more company called SANSUCRETE TECHNOLOGIES. This is his own company doing construction only. This person concentrates in this his own company and cheating the buyers of his apartment project.
I would like to advise the public that please be cautious about these persons and do not become victims to the cheating company.
Share for action

To get back my money , I approached TNRERA ( Taminadu Real Estate Regulatory Authority) and got an order from TNRERA in 2020. After 2 years in 2022 ,this Propaids Builders talked to me and repaid a portion of the total amount in 2023.Expecting full payment from them within 2 months. - KUMAR2018

One more payment received from Propaids Builders few days ago and the balance is expected from Propaids in this month. Since Propaids has returned the amount as per TNRERA order , the allegations made by me against Propaids and its promoters Sebastian Gomes and Wilson Fernandes stand withdrawn - KUMAR2018

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors