Samsung refrigerator

I had purchased Samsung Refrigerator Model No RT33JSRFESL/TL on Feb.2015 since the date of purchase unit was working satisfactory.Suddenly after 6 months it starts giving problems. Water accumulation tray mounted on compressor was getting overflows regularly. After some time it starts giving bad Smell. Subsequently I called Samsung. They send technician to repair problems. But after about 8 to 10 visits of their technician they could not rectify the problem. So I called CEO Samsung they too send senior technician he opened the fridger section while opening section he pulled out lining of fridgerI made complaint and make video of this and ask CEO team to rectify problem after several discussion and exchange of mail they deny to rectify problems. When I strongly wrote to them then they send another technician to make photography and video. He made all the videos and submitted to CEO team. When CEO team realize that they have to make replacement because damage made by their person they took stand that damage is not made by their person and unit has no problem. Now they stop talking to me. I am feeling cheated and going to consumer court. Some of the things I would like to share with my friends i.e. racket is operating in local cities they are not furnishing true report to Samsung. So there is not at all after sales service of Samsung. Samsung is totally reeling on report submitted by local service centers. Or it must be their company policy. So DO NOT PURCHASE ANY SAMSUNG PRODUCT THEY WILL MAKE YOU FRUSTRATED AND YOUR MONEY WILL BE SPOILED.
ALWAYS PURCHASE INDIAN BRAND HOME APPLIANCES.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors