Samsung Note 3 dead soon after the 1 year warranty expired

Hello All,

I am a big fan of samsung smart phone and their customization of Andriod OS. I purchased Note 3 in Dec'14, I was a happy user till last week. As to my missery my phone went into a infinite loop of boot or restart post which it was completely dead. Its been not even 2 month after the warrany period and this happened. I gave my phone for repair in the Samsung Service Center and they informed me after 2 days that my phone mother board is dead and its should be replaced to know if there are more faults and the cost for replacing mother board is Rs. 10000/- (not the exact figure was more than 10k). I asked him was excatly is the issue with the components as the complete mother board can't be dead as its just more than a year old phone and that to their flag ship phone of that time. He told me that they will not be able to tell that as the complete unit has to be replaced if I want to repair my phone.
Its really sad that quality of Samsung has dipped and they are trying to mint money repair.
I feel cheated for Rs. 47000/- as Samsung Note 3 did not even have a life equalent to a local or non branded phones.

I don't know if someone from Samsung will get in touch with me to help me in getting my phone up and working without cutting my pocket heavily.

But hope if someone reads this he will be in a position to decide which brand he should not buy if he is going to buy a new top end smart phone.

Thanks
Gurvinder SIngh Preet
Phone: 9701393344

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors