SAMSUNG LCD PROBLEM WITH IN 2 YEARS.

Samsung TV Worst Service

• Samsung TV

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Sarma from Hyderbad 2years back, I brought Samsung 32' LCD 4-Series TV With cost of 30,000/-(Thirty thousand) after 2 years, suddenly Vertical lines are formed. I called to samsung Customer care, They told that was panel problem, to solve that charges are 14,000/-

So please dont Buy Samsung TELEVISION PLS

sarmadvv said:
I Sarma from Hyderbad 2years back, I brought Samsung 32' LCD 4-Series TV With cost of 30,000/-(Thirty thousand) after 2 years, suddenly Vertical lines are formed. I called to samsung Customer care, They told that was panel problem, to solve that charges are 14,000/-

Dear Mr. Sarma,

We are sorry for all the inconvenience.
You are requested to share the contact details so that we can find the record in our system and will help you out to get the issue fixed.
Please share the contact details to Jitendra.s3@partner.samsung.com and our representative will be in touch with you.

Thanks,
Samsung Care
Samsung India

Dear Mr. Sarma,

We are still waiting for your response.

Again requesting you to kindly share the contact details along with the model/Serial no.
Thanking and assuring you best services always.

Regards,
Jitendra Singh
Customer service (Samsung India)
Jitendra.s3@partner.samsung.com

sarmadvv said:

Dear Mr. Sarma,

We are again requesting you to kindly reach out to us below given email address or share the contact details along with the address detail.

Thanking and assuring you best services always.

Regarda,
Jitendra Singh
CS India Samsung

same problem with my LED TV .THEY REPLACED IT BUT NOW PLAYING A DRAMA FOR EXTENDING WARRANTY.DON'T BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS WAORST SERVICE.EVEN CEO DESK IS NOT CONCERNED

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors