samsung galaxy note handset got faulty and no customer support getting

This is with reference to above mentioned subject i would to express my dissatisfaction with Samsung product & its services. I bought Samsung Galaxy note8 in the month of Sep'17 where after some days i got to know that battery backup is very very low in my handset and handset is over heating . I need to on the speaker and can talk as heating is unbearable.

I have submitted my device thrice to the service center bangalore and it was there for more than 30 days in service center but till now my problem is not yet resolved. still my device is with service center. job no-4268466423 bangalore

Service center executive saying there is no problem in the set as this has heating feature device, as per service executive this handset is having less battery backup there is no problem in the set. .I paid the full amount to Samsung then i bought the device it is not one rent something like. If i m facing issue then only i am approaching to the service center and moreover for this i m spending my time and money to submit the device in service center again & again.

It has been almost 1 month, however i m in touch with Samsung team but sorry to say there is no resolution has given by Samsung.

I am really fed up with this device and think many time i think why should i bought this Samsung instead of this i can buy any brand phone phone cost of 5 to 6 k might be i will not face any problem. I did a blunder mistake to bought Samsung.

Moreover i am not getting any proper resolution from Samsung customer care .

Hence I request you to please arrange for the reversal of phone cost or allow to me take the new device of Samsung.

Hence requesting you to please look into matter and arrange for the quick resolution.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors