Samsung Customer Care replaced original mother board with duplicate one deliberately.

I was facing a problem regarding charging of my headset. When there is a little bit oscillation in data cable it stops charging of headphone and after oscillation it again starts charging. I charged phone with another data cable to check the issue is data cable is defective or having problem in jack and i found that with another data cable there is no issue in charging during a little bit oscillation. The data cable of phone was defective so i went to store for replacement of data cable of headset.
First the Customer care executive asked me that there is no data cable in the store and at last she had replaced my adapter data cable and battery which shows Customer Care Executive had tried to beguile me.
Another Customer care executive asked me that there is problem in jack so we will replace it and u can take your headset after a hour.
When I called executive that my phone is repaired or not then i discovered that motherboard of headset is going to replaced.
Executive deliberately replaced my headset motherboard.
After replacement of mother board i found that Phone tends to hang and heat.
I am unsatisfied the nasty type of service provided by your care and i will never recommend samsung to my Friends.
The executive did not trust me and starts arguing with me. To satisfy his ego he asked me that jack of phone will be changed but he changed my mother board.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors