Rs. 123 recharge made on 5/12/15 Reliance GSM benefits not received yet.

Hello,

I have still not received the benefits of the recharge made on reliance GSM number - 8100673869.

The Service request number for the above complaint has been closed SR NO. there of being 240595148.

Chain of events:

1.) Recharge on 5th December, 2015 for rs. 123 - expected result (which is still desired) - Rs. 30 talk time plus additional 400 MB 3g data and carry forward of 1.6 Gb plus 3g data. The data balance was from the Rs.246 2gb 3g data recharge valid till 5/12/15.

2.) Immediately received text from reliance that cannot activate and inconvenience regretted. The google app showed that last recharge was of Rs.123 on 5th December,'15. Further, Freecharge confirmed the recharge was successful via mail.

3.) I then sent complaint mails to Reliance customer care email id marking copies to appellate authorities of Reliance for West Bengal as provided on their home web site.

4.) My number was blocked from 198 and *333. All night I tried to reach agent's on chat via android app but to no avail.

5.) Next morning I spoke to 3 agents over chat and one agent at 198 via another reliance number. Each time everyone of them said cannot access link - cannot take complaint and to call after two hours.

6.) I had posted the complaint on a complaint social media website the previous night. Based on that received a call from Ms. Sonali around 3.45pm from number +912230326300. She said that the mistake will be rectified in 6 hours. This should have meant a resolution by 9.45pm sunday 6th december 2015 night.

7.) When that time line came and went, I posted on another website. This time received a call from the number +919554611980. The chap who called said that the issue will be resolved within 30 minutes. The line then got disconnected. No more calls from either end thereof there after.

8.) This morning the text came in that the complaint has been closed. I have still not received the money - 30 rupees or close 2 gb (1.6 prior balance plus 400 MB from the Rs.123 recharge) of 3g data yet at the time of writing this. It is 11.47 AM right now.

I want to tell Reliance that I will keep writing on all websites and even on Media website walls as well till I get my due service.

I have a head ache from the chasing I have done for the past 2 days.

Atrocious service - They block your numbers - confirmed by their own customer care agents. They put you in queue in the app chat option and then when you reach position 1 you are told you have left the queue.

I have paid the on friday night - 5/12/15. If this is allowed to pass then it will set a dangerous precedent. They are clearly trying to save the 1.6gb 3g data carry forward. I do not understand why offer the option to carry forward data balance and project wrong features and misguide consumers.

This is a serious issue. Someone some where needs to take stock. The manner in which they are delaying and blocking my options to connect with customer care shows MALAFIDE intent. The deliberate attempt to cheat by closing the service request without confirming whether I have received my dues is another clear symbol of wrongful intent to swindle. I am unable to access internet other than via wifi or hot spot. Now at work I am completely cut off.

While at the end of writing this I now find they have given me partial benefit 123 recharge in the form of 400 MB 3g data and Rs. 30 talktime. However, my carry forward 3g data balance of more than 1.6 gb is still not there. This further shows their objective all through was not to allow me to carry forward the data balance. the common reply which they will now give is we cannot see beyond 3 days of your account details. My number remains blocked at both the complaint helpline 198 and chargeable helpline *333.

This kind of cheating of consumers in a proud developing nation like India will no longer and should no longer be tolerated.

I will not give up until the 1.6 Gb of 3g data which should have been carried forward is not restored to my account.

Please help. Please...

Thank you.

Regards,

Raunak
8100673869 - Reliance

raunak said:
Hello,

I have still not received the benefits of the recharge made on reliance GSM number - 8100673869.

The Service request number for the above complaint has been closed SR NO. there of being 240595148.

Chain of events:

1.) Recharge on 5th December, 2015 for rs. 123 - expected result (which is still desired) - Rs. 30 talk time plus additional 400 MB 3g data and carry forward of 1.6 Gb plus 3g data. The data balance was from the Rs.246 2gb 3g data recharge valid till 5/12/15.

2.) Immediately received text from reliance that cannot activate and inconvenience regretted. The google app showed that last recharge was of Rs.123 on 5th December,'15. Further, Freecharge confirmed the recharge was successful via mail.

3.) I then sent complaint mails to Reliance customer care email id marking copies to appellate authorities of Reliance for West Bengal as provided on their home web site.

4.) My number was blocked from 198 and *333. All night I tried to reach agent's on chat via android app but to no avail.

5.) Next morning I spoke to 3 agents over chat and one agent at 198 via another reliance number. Each time everyone of them said cannot access link - cannot take complaint and to call after two hours.

6.) I had posted the complaint on a complaint social media website the previous night. Based on that received a call from Ms. Sonali around 3.45pm from number +912230326300. She said that the mistake will be rectified in 6 hours. This should have meant a resolution by 9.45pm sunday 6th december 2015 night.

7.) When that time line came and went, I posted on another website. This time received a call from the number +919554611980. The chap who called said that the issue will be resolved within 30 minutes. The line then got disconnected. No more calls from either end thereof there after.

8.) This morning the text came in that the complaint has been closed. I have still not received the money - 30 rupees or close 2 gb (1.6 prior balance plus 400 MB from the Rs.123 recharge) of 3g data yet at the time of writing this. It is 11.47 AM right now.

I want to tell Reliance that I will keep writing on all websites and even on Media website walls as well till I get my due service.

I have a head ache from the chasing I have done for the past 2 days.

Atrocious service - They block your numbers - confirmed by their own customer care agents. They put you in queue in the app chat option and then when you reach position 1 you are told you have left the queue.

I have paid the on friday night - 5/12/15. If this is allowed to pass then it will set a dangerous precedent. They are clearly trying to save the 1.6gb 3g data carry forward. I do not understand why offer the option to carry forward data balance and project wrong features and misguide consumers.

This is a serious issue. Someone some where needs to take stock. The manner in which they are delaying and blocking my options to connect with customer care shows MALAFIDE intent. The deliberate attempt to cheat by closing the service request without confirming whether I have received my dues is another clear symbol of wrongful intent to swindle. I am unable to access internet other than via wifi or hot spot. Now at work I am completely cut off.

While at the end of writing this I now find they have given me partial benefit 123 recharge in the form of 400 MB 3g data and Rs. 30 talktime. However, my carry forward 3g data balance of more than 1.6 gb is still not there. This further shows their objective all through was not to allow me to carry forward the data balance. the common reply which they will now give is we cannot see beyond 3 days of your account details. My number remains blocked at both the complaint helpline 198 and chargeable helpline *333.

This kind of cheating of consumers in a proud developing nation like India will no longer and should no longer be tolerated.

I will not give up until the 1.6 Gb of 3g data which should have been carried forward is not restored to my account.

Please help. Please...

Thank you.

Regards,

Raunak
8100673869 - Reliance
Dear Raunak,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

Dear Raunak,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors