RELIANCE CAN NEVER BE RELIABLE ON SERVICE PART

I WAS RIGHT, THIS COMPANY CAN NEVER CHANGE NEVER IMPROVE.
I HAVE MOBILE CONNECTION WITH GSM SERVICES OF RELIANCE SINCE JAN 2015.
FIXED MONTHLY PLAN 350 WHERE 1000 MINUTES ARE FREE TO TALK
UNLIMITED INTERNET.

MY USAGE NOT MORE THAN 600.

FOR 4-5 MONTHS I GET PROPER BILLS.
SUDDENLY THEY START CHARGING ME EXTRA FOR OUTGOING CALLS,
LAST MONTH FRAUD CHARGE OF INTERNATIONAL ISD WHICH THEY ACCEPTED AND WAIVED.

BUT AGAIN THIS MONTH THEY SENT ME 100 EXTRA FOR VOICE.

SAME THING THEY USED TO DO FEW YEARS BACK WHEN I HAVE 9323499939 AND I FINALLY DISCONTINUED THEIR SERVICES WITHOUT PAYING A SINGLE PAISA.

DO THEY WANT SAME THING TO HAPPEN. I HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET NEW CONNECTION FROM OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER.

IF IN INDIA A SURVEY IS DONE, OUT OF 100 MOBILE & LANDLINE CONSUMERS AT LEAST 60-70 CONSUMER WILL AGREE ON FRAUD FALSE BILLING.

THE RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE BILLING DEPARTMENT HAS ONE READY MADE ANSWER
"WE HAVE SENT YOU COMPUTERIZED BILL DETAILS"
THAT MEANS IF THEY SEND ME COMPUTERISED STATEMENT OF RUPEES 100000 WILL I PAY???

STOP LOOTING CONSUMERS.

MY CURRENT NUMBER IS 9699529995

Dear Karan,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

RCOMcare said:
Dear Karan,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
Reliance Communications
[hr]
I think You must be worst service provider in the world
your person called me
I told him that day I am not at all satisfied with your answers and prepared script and dialogues.
You created a request 239318579
and without asking to customer yourself you decided that service is resolved.

Great looting strategy in billing...

If you charge such bills to 100000 customers than you are making legally illegal amount...

Just now got a sms that SR No. has been resolved.
Where the hell is solution?

Keep looting...

I dont think I should continue with Reliance and I will definitely not recommend Reliance communication.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors