Reliance Bigtv — independent tv not installed

Reliance Bigtv — did not install setup box

1 Review
Sa sathbachansingh on Dec 24, 2018
Mark as Resolved

I am sardar sathbachan singh from hyderabad.in april month 2018 i booked reliance big tv, they took charges Advance 499 and they said the installation will be done between 30 to 45 days, but i did not get installation till now, already 8 month is completed,

My id no 14545729

My phone number is 9247885351

So please kindly i request you to solve my problem..

Thanking you.

Attachments

Skip to content
Using Gmail with screen readers

Search

Compose
Labels
Inbox
Starred
Snoozed
Important
Sent
Drafts
Categories
Social
Updates
Forums
Promotions
[Imap]/Sent
[Imap]/Trash
property
reliance insorance
More

More
1 of 4
Ref 108344 Refund Required
Inbox
x

escalation . <escalation@independenttv.in>
Sat, May 11, 8:52 AM

to me

Dear Mr. Deepak Rastogi,

Thank you for contacting us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that your request for refund has already been shared with concerned team and we assure you that same will get credited in your source account very soon.

If you have any further queries, please email us at customercare@independenttv.in or call on 18604-191234. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our website www.independenttv.in

We endeavor to provide you with our best services.

Regards,
Independent TV
Contact numbers:
For complaints/requests: 18604-191234
Available between 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
E-mail: customercare@independenttv.in

i have not recd any payment till date,if you are not able to refund me than i am filing court case in consumer court.

deepak rastogi

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 3:25 PM escalation . < escalation@independenttv.in > wrote:

Dear Mr. Deepak Rastogi

Thank you for contacting us.

At the outset, we would like to sincerely apologies for the experience you have had.

We would like to inform you that the bank details you have shared with us for refund process have been forwarded to our account department and the amount will be refunded within 1 week.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards

Independent TV
Contact numbers:
For complaints/requests: 1800-200-9001 (toll free)
Available between 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday to Saturday)
E-mail: escalations@independenttv.in

How many years will you take to refund my money

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019, 12:51 deepak rastogi < drastogi2828@gmail.com > wrote:

DEAR SIR

AS PER TELEPHONIC CONVERSATION YOU ARE NOT GIVING ME ANY INTREST ON MY PAYMENT THAT YOU HOLD FROM 10 MOTHES & ALSO NOT INSTALL INDEPENDENDENT T.V.

SO THAT I AM GIVING DETAILS OF MY BANK ACCOUNT NO. AS ATTACHED

On Sat, Mar 9, 2019 at 3:20 PM deepak rastogi < drastogi2828@gmail.com > wrote:

You are saying false my phone number is perfect going on also note down 935 95 21865 and second number 955 766 9201

On Sat, Mar 9, 2019, 15:13 escalation . < escalation@independenttv.in > wrote:

Dear Mr. Deepak Rastogi,

Greetings from Independent TV!

This is with reference to the below mail and our subsequent discussion over phone regarding the Independent TV Connection.

We were trying to reach you to get more information on your complaint which would help us to resolve it. Request that you write back with the information that we would like to have.

You can email us at customercare@independenttv.in

Call on our toll free number: 1800-200-9001

Regards

Independent TV
Contact numbers:
E-mail: customercare@independenttv.in

Dear Sir

this time i am very surprised the working of trai & independent Tv team no body wants to give positive reply,
should i e-mail to PMO?
specialy TRAI to be take any action on this matter but it still MUM....

regards

Deepak Rastogi

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 9:53 AM deepak rastogi < drastogi2828@gmail.com > wrote:

Remember-1

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019, 15:07 deepak rastogi < drastogi2828@gmail.com > wrote:

Dear Sir/Mam,
Please go through the trail mail, I request you to start my connection on urgent ease.
I did not ask my money refund this time, It will be highly appreciable if you please process the scheme connection accordingly this time.

Highly thankful.
Deepak Rastogi

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 2:51 PM escalation . < escalation@independenttv.in > wrote:

Dear Mr. Deepak Rastogi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our sincere apologies for the delay in delivering your new DTH connection, as per your request we have forwarded your details to our accounts department for processing refund.

To initiate the refund process we would like you to share us your bank details in below mentioned format also please Cancel Cheque which is mandate.

Booking ID Customer Name Mobile No. Bank Name Account No IFSC Code Branch

After receipt of your bank details, refund will be processed within 2 weeks time.

Regards

Independent TV
Contact numbers:
E-mail: escalations@independenttv.in

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please find the enclosed document with attached file.

I had booked an Reliance BigTV independent TV connection and in same course I paid the scheme amount of amount 499/- on 19.06.2018 having booking ID 14552809. Initially they keep on trying me that connection will be after 10- 15 days. Afterwards I wait from there end to install the connection and in due course I call them several times to start to connection but I found no satisfactory service response from there end. On 28.02.2019 I received a mail from ‘ customercare@independenttv.in stating false statement that they have been trying to contact me for DTH installation. They have never ever called me regarding this even whenever I called them they just beat the bush around. In their aforesaid mail they are asking me to lodge refund just and to close the case.

Hence I request to look into the matter and to provide me the connection which I have paid and bear a long time without connection and in this time consumption rates variation has changed with videly difference. I have not enjoyed the connection for which I paid and now the extra charges costing also will be bear me due to the lack of service is showed by the independent TV connection.

Kindly find the same and do the needful to start my connection on pre agreed terms at the time of booking scheme. booking id 14552809.

Thanks

Deepak Rastogi

mob : 9359521865

Thank you for your response.
You can call me now.
Thank you for your quick response.
ReplyForward

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors