Relaince Broadband Coimbatore cheating/bugging customers complaint

Beware of Reliance broadband connection (complaint), read my true bad experience with this network, i'd never recommend them to anyone. I've been using reliance broadband connection in coimbatore User ID: 395917626844. I had no internet connection from September 19 (no lan, dsl lights), i informed the issue to reliance broadband customer care and inspite of repeated complaints no action was taken.

When i checked with reliance broadband customer care on September 23, why there is still no internet connection, why the issue still not resolved even after four days? they said the status of the problem has been changed to resolved and compliant was closed by service engineer. Huh, how can they close a compliant without checking with the customer who is using it. This is real fraud/cheating customers. I asked the service engineer who closed the complaint without even acting on it, for which they didn't answer (denial of information). I told them repeatedly that i dont have internet connection and no one came to solve the problem even after four days, but they are not ready to accept my compliant.

I immediately gave another compliant on September 23 to terminate my connection immediately. I was told that my connection will be terminated after 10 days. To my surprise, after few days i received broadband bill amount for the connection which i never received from September 19. When i checked with reliance broadband customer care, they said the connection is not terminated yet, it has been changed to service continued. This is real fraud/cheaters, a connection which i told to terminate was changed to service continued and billed, i never expected such services from Reliance.

I again gave another termination request on November 6 and still today the connection is not terminated, but i've been getting bill amount for two months. Yes, friends, i got bill for October & November without getting internet connection from September 19. Everyday i have been getting calls from reliance broadband team in coimbatore from these numbers 04223035696,04223035653,04223035625,04223035627,9345151511,04223035622,04223035633 harassing/bugging to pay the bill and not to terminate connection. Inspite of repeated complaints to email-id of broadband@relianceada.com, rcomappellateauthority.chennai@relianceada.com, president.services@relianceada.com, no action was taken. Friends this is my real experience with reliance broadband connection, i'd never recommend this to anyone. Beware

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors