Refund Hassles by Snapdeal.com. What a scam company!

In December of last year, I purchased three curtains, thinking they were window curtains. When they arrived and I realized they were door curtains, I immediately sent them back to Snapdeal and initiated a complaint. Now it is February, two months later, and I still have not been fully refunded. I will take this case to consumer forum if it is not resolved immediately.

For any Snapdeal representaties reading this, the order number for these curtains is #1448048880. I was given three complaint numbers, one for each curtain. These are as follows: #4227944, #4228140, and #4228141. Until now, I have only been refunded for two of these, not all three.

Further, when I sent the items back to Snapdeal, I sent them via Bluedart, with the following shipping numbers: 60168282856, 60168282845, and 60168282860. Bluedart charged me Rs. 350 for each item, totaling Rs. 1050 (only in shipping fees!). Snapdeal has not refunded me for any of this, despite ensuring they would.

I demand that Snapdeal refund an additional amount of Rs. 713 (for the one remaining curtain) as well as the total cost of return shipping, which was Rs. 1050. If this is not satisfied immediately, I will take Snapdeal to consumer forum and ensure the company is brought to justice for this horrendous maltreatment of what used to be a frequent customer.

I am not happy, and whenever I have a choice in the future, I will not use Snapdeal for any further purchases after this fiasco.

RE: Snapdeal_help

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at writetous@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors