Really difficult to handle Airtel these days

I used Airtel Post paid connection for years now. But the the service they are providing now a days is pathetic. I dont have words for this. My number is 9818105783. I have been using this number for more than 8 Years now. I am not using this number for outgoing calls from the last 1 year but still i am getting a bill of 300 per month. I called Airtel Customer care 121 to deactivate this number they said it is an old number why you want to deactivate i informed them that i am getting much bill on this one as compared to Vodafone. So they advised me to convert this number to Pre-paid rightly said. They mentioned i have to reach the near by outlet to get this converted. I spared some time from busy schedule and reached the outlet (Neelam bata road, Faridabad) and they said i have to pay another 200 rps to get it converted which is a new thing to me now. I came back and called customer care to help me on this. They said there is no charge for getting this converted.
They decided to send me a prepaid number at my place and postpaid connection will get disconnected in 3-4 days and Prepaid will get activated.
I payed the bill of 404 rps which i never used. It has been a month now i am holding this Pre-paid connection and waiting for it to get activated. Now guess what instead of deactivating my post-paid connection they are sending me a bill of 270 rps again. And my pre-paid connection is still not activated.
I called them this morning to get a clarification but customer support is really not helpful. They keep on saying we are transferring to senior executive but they Disconnect the line.
I called them 4 times this morning but all were wastage of time. Last person said we cannot help you on anything as our seniors are busy they dont have time which is shocking for customer point of view.
I have been in customer support for years now and i know how to talk to customer but this support is totally crap.
When i have a pre-paid connection and i already said pls stop my post-paid still they are charging money without even a single call.
When you go to any outlet they dont have time to listen they are busy in taking bills.
!!!!! REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATED WITH AIRTEL NOW !!!!!

:-/ I think this problem is in post paid mobiles only. I am using prepaid mobile . till now i have not faced any problem in my connection in any respect. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors