Product replacement not received even after 10 days

I purchased thru snapdeal vide Order No: 5902765159 Dt.20-Apr-2015, Dealshub 360 Degree Spin Mop And Bucket for Rs 975/- COD.
I received a defective product on 24th May 2015. Snapdeal was informed about defective product they arranged for a reverse pickup
which was done. I was informed by Snapdeal SMS on 29th April 2015 that replacement product has been handed over to Swapnex courier
and it will be delivered by 1st May-2015. However I did not receive any call from courier Swapnex regarding delivery of my product
despite website showing delivery out for the day and scheduled for next day i.e 4th May 2015. Courier website shows consignee not
available. I made numerous calls to the courier service as well as informed snapdeal but there is no eveidence of any effort towards
issue resolution.I received an email from snapdeal deal that they are escalating and will be informing me ASAP.Same reply I got today
also. Kindly help me in this issue resolution.

Thanks & Regards,
AnilKumar1822

Dear AnilKumar1822,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Dear AnilKumar1822,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

[/quote]

[hr]
Dear AnilKumar1822,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Hope your issue has been resolved. In case, you are still facing any concern, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors