product not delivered.....and cancelled on their own

on 23rd of January i have ordered a product from snapdeal my order id -4580826562.they told me my product will be delivered on 2nd of feb.On 3rd feb i called their customer care and they apologized for the inconvenienced caused and my product will be delivered with in 24 to 48 hrs.so i waited for 2 days in fact for three days and then again i asked for my product they told me my product will be delivered on 13th of feb..they people told me tht my product has been shipped and i need to contact to the courier service..firstly tell me why should i call the courier service its their responsibility to coordinate with them but still i dallied and the number was invalid.i was grilled..i told them the number is invalid and they told me they will take action on this and they will contact me within few hours
and then after few hours what i got in response is that my product has been cancelled......wtf...simply piisssedd offfff...
like what the helll..i havnt asked for it.i wanted my product this was their way of showing apologies.is this is what i was waiting for all these days..
again i called them and they told me that my product is not avalaible.now how this is possible...they told me all these days they were trying to arrainge my product...though they will refund my money but i want my product...
is their is no value for their customer ..is this is the way to deal with their customers...are we fools...

Courier charges not refunded + Used product sold

On 3rd Feb 2015, where the Founder and CEO of Snapdeal Mr Kunal Bahu announced for the acquisition in near future, while speaking at the annual NIFL, while on the other hand Snapdeal seems to move away from the basic business ethics like “customer’s satisfaction” and “service”.
Once the Snapdeal was one of my favourite destination for shopping, but now due to continual (3rd time) bad experience from Snapdeal my view about Snapdeal gets changed.
I have ordered a product” Kaspersky Internet Security” on 11 Dec 2014. Look what I faced—
1- Product received after 12 days and it was used product. I told to Snapdeal and send it back accordingly with a courier.
2- I send the scan copy of courier slip on the same day of returning product to Snapdeal but they have not send me the courier charges.
3- I waited for another 14 days to get a replaced product, second time again I get the used product. I again told to Snapdeal and send it back.
4- Again I send the scan copy of courier slip of 1st product and 2nd product, requesting them to return the charges. But they have not refunded.
So I posted all these things on social media, after that I got a call from the Snapdeal social media department who told me that they are refunding the courier charges but no such refund have been given. After that I have wrote six emails to Snapdeal team with a time gap regarding refunds but none of the mail are answered.
5- Now Snapdeal have cancelled my order without any prior notice/information to me. They refunded the cost of the product after two months but not the courier charges.
Although the courier charge is a small amount so most of the people do not want to waste their time on that so often people do not post for that. But believe me guys I have seen a lot (a lot--- I mean it) similar complaints of refund of courier charges on the internet against Snapdeal. If you do not believe you can google it. Today is 15 Feb 2015 and its been 65 days but I did not recover my money being a customer, today I FEEL CHEATED!
I would like to request to all of you to get assured of getting NEW and GENUINE product before you book from Snapdeal. Shame on SNAPDEAL.
Amarendra Singh
amarendra138@gmail.com

Dear Nupur,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is
working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

RE: Courier charges not refunded + Used product sold

Dear Amarendra,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors