Poor Servive with no customer care support

Hi,
I submitted my Sony Xperia C with job no-w114080604355 on 6 aug 2014.
According to Service center my phone was sent for replacement after a 2 step approval from the Head office. As i asked from customer care and service center before 2 days that it is already approved for replacement on 20 aug 2014.
When i am asking today for the status the executive told me that it is pending for parts availability. Why are you waiting for a repairing process when you told me for replacement.
Please replace my phone according the accidental warranty terms. I am waiting it from more that 15 days as the time is given expected 15 days. I am losing my patience and money cause of your late service. Please give me my phone asap in a good condition.I can't wait no more.
There is no support from customer care with satisfaction. Customer care always ask me to contact service center and service center blames always Head office. What the Hell is this. There is no body to hear the consumer's complaint in a right way. I already sent many mails and queries to concern department. But always i get a mail with a request of co operation. the answers are not relevant. It is too much to experience a well reputed company with a very bad service. Now i am thinking to go to consumer court with all details which i have got already from your side and it is enough to go there. In future i never recommend Sony anybody after getting a huge tension and disappointment from your side.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors