Please help..feeling cheated..flipkart cheated..

I ordered Asus Zenfone 2 on big billion day
My this order for id OD304171176411100000 for mobile phone was in exchange with my phone for which delivery guy came at our place thrice for twice I was not available at my place. I was able to contact him on third time. While placing the order my mobile was in good condition for which exchange order was made but screen got damage as crack was there but my mobile was in working condition and I checked nothing as such was specified in website.Delivery guy denied that you cannot exchange the product as it is not in good condition so as per bill exchange product price was mentioned Rs 2000 so he check with customer care with Mohammad Maksood. Delivery guy waited for email for long time as per commitment made by Mr Maksood he was going to send email at their hub in Rajendra Nagar branch and product was opened by me so he took Rs 12,050/- as checked for same as per total bill as he already had waited for long time and provided the I had cut sim card and used it in slot and delivery guy came again with his TL now in evening to take the product which was already used. This is not the way Mr Maksood should have clearly said no If he was not able to provide mobile on the amount for which I thought had to give that is Rs 10000/- but still checked with him and provided Rs 12,050 for same...and as I was waiting for this particular product for long time this is not the way for things to be done...I appreciate for time and patience shown by Delivery guy Gaurav Rathore but regret to say that your executive Mr Maksood took long time to send the email which should not be happening he should had made decision then and there also for my hope to be crushed I am not satisfied with services of Flip Kart I will definitely give them zero rating for My this experience with them...you should have specified the conditions in the email it self or while sending the product conditions letter should be there.How can you guys do this provide the product and take that back...This is my worst experience ever by Flip Kart..
Also I had word with Mr Sanjay Singhania regarding same he had made commitment that I will receive this product tomorrow...Kindly check the same do the needful.. If you guys send me back the product in Rs 10,000/- and with exchange of my phone.
He also said I will receive a email from flip kart containing the complaint Id which I have not received yet...Kindly do the needful...
Now i got the mail from flipkart that you order has been cancelled ...however i never cancelled my order..i just want my order..with or with out exchange policy....please help...

Flipkart Reply - Hello,

Order ID - OD304171176411100000
Product - Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML

Thank you for writing in.

I certainly understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

This missed opportunity to give you an enjoyable experience with us is something that we could never abide by. To ensure that this will never happen again, we are taking special measures.

I have forwarded your concern to our management regarding and I assure you that appropriate action will be taken.

We’re providing feedback to our courier partner and our concerned team will work with our courier partner to minimize such issues which adversely affects the experience of our shoppers like you.

Unfortunately, I’ll be unable to reinstate your order and proceed with it due to technical constraints.

As a solution, kindly place a fresh order for the product as per your requirement and rest assured, we’ll have it delivered to you without any hassles.

Your kind understanding in this regard.

Regards,
avinash.ambresh Ambresh
Flipkart Customer Support
Response received from Seller: WS Retail

i have whole Converstation recorded with Flipkart Customer Care

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors