Physical report pending from police station

Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that i have applied for re issue of my passport on 31-12-2012 and i received my new passport on 02-01-2013 but during my police verification i was unavailable due to my theory training & on job training in Delhi so they send Adverse report from my permanent address police station and then i came back after few months and surrendered my passport as requested by RPO. after few days they send one more verification report to the same police station but even in this verification report they send Adverse report when i go there and asked they told me that past one year i was not in the same address provided to the RPO so i went to RPO and wrote a letter and mentioned that i was gone to a training for 9 months and i mentioned the address where i stayed in Delhi during my training and then they send a verification to Delhi address from there also i received the same Adverse report the reason is i was not stayed for 1 year. further what action to be taken the physical report is not send from both the station please advise me what to do further.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You only need to do the home work in the verification process. First write in detail where all you've stayed during that time, attaching all sorts of proofs and witnesses you have. Clearly write the justification in case you forgot to mention the correct details that it was due to mistake. Then submit those at Passport office.

About police, throw them a Rs. 1000 to them so that they help you at least.

Expert said:
You only need to do the home work in the verification process. First write in detail where all you've stayed during that time, attaching all sorts of proofs and witnesses you have. Clearly write the justification in case you forgot to mention the correct details that it was due to mistake. Then submit those at Passport office.

About police, throw them a Rs. 1000 to them so that they help you at least.
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your valuable reply i will do the same but the previous physical report is pending how the get it done as soon as because if i want to work it out first the report should reach to RPO then only they will work further.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors