Paytm a Fraud Company blocked nearly Rs. 50 crores of Indian people

Did you also cheated by Paytm or blocked ur account ?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am the user of Paytm since Paytm has born but recently Paytm has blocked my login. To ensure that it is not my fault, I reached nearest KYC point and tried to submit my KYC details but they said there is no any account linked to your mobile number IT WAS RIDICULOUS. Then I tried to call customer helpline of Paytm and they advised me to send msg through Paytm Mobile App > Help & Support > Login Issues. I did as they advised. After some hours they sent me msg asking my identity proofs then I sent my identity proofs too, BUT I WONDERED TO READ THEIR ANSWER. They said your id proof did not match with the name provided in the Paytm account what the F***k is that ?????

I have 90% doubt that the owner of PAYTM is linked to some anti-national activities because of he may be using our money to help any militant group or something because in my calculation he has blocked near about ?50,00,00,000 of Indian people in the name of Security issues

If the owner of Paytm is reading this, then you have to be warned. Because this is just the starting there are many people who know the rights of theirselves, and you can face a great fall in your business

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors