pathetic service from Meru cab

Hi,
Meru cabs these days are providing worst possible services to customers. Today I had booked a Meru Genie cab for 20:15, 2 hours before the journey. My booking id is:42140611. They confirmed the cab availability and send me the confirmation. But i didn't receive the cab details 15 minutes prior to the journey. Even they didn't intimate me about the unavailability of the cab. Even worse on calling their customer care, they informed that the cab is unavailable and booking is rejected. They provided me an option of Meru cab at higher rate, which is much more expensive than Meru Genie. This is a sheer exploitation of an helpless customer in need. They don't even facilitate up-gradation to Meru when Meru Genie was unavailable. I was already delayed by 1/2 hour at 9:00 PM night. How can someone rely on their service with such a disgusting experience. Going forward I would never ever use Meru cab service. I am sharing this story on this broader platform to expose the continuously deteriorating services of Meru with of the viewers and would strongly recommend against using their service.
Regards,
Archana..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors