Pathetic service and Support by ASHOKA Moters(APOLLO Dealership)

Hi Apollo tyres,

I had a very bad experience with apollo tyers dealership "Ashok Moters" Located in sector 51 noida. And with that experience i came to know that Apollo Tyres focuses on selling their product instead of Customer Satisfaction.

As one of the service engineer "MOHIT SHARMA" called me and told me that regarding my issue we cannot do anything as my complaint is no product related problem and Ashok Moters has big name in Noida as they and four dealership so we can't do anything.

My complete problems as below .

I got 2 new tyres for my vehicle on 13th March and told the dealership owner to put those tyres in front. So they changed the front old tyres to back and 2 new tyres in front.

In march when i was in stage of recovering with COVID 19 the i went out to tool medicines with my car and one of my tyre got cut so there was not air in my back tyre. So when i tried to remove the tyre and replace it with stephanie .. then i cameto know that 2 nuts out of 4 got slipped as it was not put properly for tightening. And as that was lockdown situation so i was have to pay 1200 to mechanic to cut the nuts and remove. Which leaded in damage of my RYM also

So total loss of 1200+1 complete RYM

Somehow it got the tyre replaced with stepney
Now i thought of getting the balancing done as i had to travel to my native with is 700 km away from noida.

So i went to a named workshop and there they openned all my tyres to get the balancing done and came to know that in one of the tyre there was one nut missing and one bolt was damaged because of wrong way of putting the bolt.

Abovepicture clearly shows that this is fault of mechanic who opened and tightened the tyre last time.. which was on 13th March by one of the apollo dealership "Ashok Moters Sector 51"

I called the owner of Ashok moters ( Vishal Dhag) and he told that situation an i got a reply that the tyre is ok with 3 nuts also and told that his mechanic is not at fault.
On 13th March i also paid rs 700 for alignment and balancing of the new tyres which was of no use as the alignment and balancing was disturbed because of that nut which was not put.

I went to Ashok Moters at it was a APOLLO Tyres Dealership other wise there was not point going 10km far away from my place to put new tyres.
From the point i bought the vehicle i have never put any other brand tyres in my car except APOLLO.

So i have 2 situations in front of me.
1. Either APOLLO Dealership Should return the amount that i have spent because of there mistake
OR
2. Instead of giving me replacement tyre for the current damaged tyre which was damaged in May ( when i was in middle of getting recovered from COVID 19) just refund me my money and i will not continue with APOLLO Tyres.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors