Pathetic Product quality and worst than 3rd grade Service of LG

My LG fridge is not working since almost 2.5 month.
So many times I called customer care, I called 5-6 LG people to solve the problem, but I am not getting any proper response from them.
on 3rd of Aug 2018 Person named as Sayyed came to fix the issue but since that time(Today 4th oct 2018) issue is not resolved
Sagar Pande is useless ASM (9607921201), He is not at all responding. Call center people are disconnecting the call. some time they are saying we will arrange call back and they are not arranging. Even they are not giving me theirs opinion in written, if I got it I can go to consumer court.

Utility like Refrigerator cannot be out of service for these less days , but i guess LG people doesn't understand this .Also , a refrigerator purchased less than 3 years before , why need such a major service. We have used Godrej and Samsung refrigerators in past and never had such complaint or such issues with these companys, even after 10 years use. LG has plant around pune and they have such a difficulties in attending service calls in Pune only .This is so foolish.

I can strongly say LG is REALLY VERY VERY BAD IN PRODUCT QUALITY as well as SERVICE .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors