Paid for broadband and still didn't get connection nor refund

I am Ramakrishnan from chennai,korattur
I recently applied for reliance broadband network to a salesperson called P.Venkatesh his contact number 8144398050 , 9003085152
I paid him 1300 rupees on 6 of November
I have the counter file that the guy provided.
the sales person promised me that i would get the connection by the same weekend. but i didn't get the connection as promised.
when i tried to contact him both the numbers were switched off
when i contacted the team manager and the team leader (thiyagarajn, santhosh, dhanasekar(9380707783)) (got their numbers from reliance chennai) they had no clue what was going on and when gave my CAF no they said that it was not a valid number but they confirmed that the person was their employee . and then Dhanasekar TL of venkatesh said me that he will get the money to me by tuesday (12-11-13) but then still i didn't get the connection nor the money.
but then venkatesh the salesperson said that he will get my connection before saturday (16-11-13)
when i called him on Saturday as usual i was not able to reach him and then when i called the TL Dhanasekar he said that he is not responsible for his (salesperson) actions as he didn't receive the application and when i tried calling him again he is not picking up the call. he was not taking the responsibility in resolving the issue
and still i am not able to contact the person and the issue is not resolved and i haven't received the money or the connection still.
worst service.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors