Non Payment of Salary Corpex Corporate Training owner Lakshmikala Narasimhan (laks

Rate this company

• Waste

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Totally Waste

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Corpex Corporate Training owned by Lakshmikala Narasimhan (lakshmikala@corpex.in) is cheating most of its employees without paying the salary. They dont follow any of the labor law and fraudulently asking employees to sign conditional KRA after recruiting. If an employees rejects to sign it they impose more pressure and make them resign and while they resign they don pay their salary, There are plenty of employees cheated by this Lakshmi. Not even a single employee there is more than 3 months.They told that they will pay my salary at the time of resignation but when I inquired they told they wont. I was in coordination with Sasikala Business Head who first promised to pay me and who again cheated me. I request the labor law people to take severe action against these people to get all the employees who were cheated by these people.Corpex. 080-49034000, 9845975327.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
India is full of such scams. They all have one thing common: bribe the government officials.

If they have 10 or more people workings and seems not paying PF is also illegal. Try complaining to labour commissioner.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors